Providing Civil Construction and Road Maintenances Services to the
North Thompson Valley Since 1999
Borrow Enterprises Ltd has been providing civil construction related service to the Clearwater Area since 1999; over the past five (5) years we have extended that service area to include the North Thompson Valley (Kamloops to Valemount). These construction activities include:
- Construction of a Roundabout on Highway 5 @ Clearwater Valley Road
- Construction of Passing Lanes north of Blue River, South of Valemount and Vinsulla
- Eco Depot Construction
- Various Septic Systems; residential to commercial
- Residential Development Servicing
We also provide Municipal road maintenance services to the District of Clearwater:
- Summer; Roadside Mowing, Road Sweeping, Shoulder Grading and other related services
- Winter; Snow Plowing, sanding and other related services
Resource road maintenance is another service we provide with our major customer being CANFOR; we maintain up to approximately 350km of resource road during both the summer and the winter.
Due to the vast array of services that Borrow Enterprises Ltd provides there is a need to have the right equipment for the job. That is why we have an extensive fleet of equipment ranging from; Graders, Excavators, Rock Trucks to Snow Plows, Tractor Trailer Units and a variety of Light Equipment.
We are a ForestSafe BC, SAFE Certified Company as well as a member the Southern Interior Construction Association (SICA)